Friday, April 1, 2011

Dinner with Amanda

In Honor of the late Christopher Moore, I made a lovely (some number) course meal. Cioppino, baked potato with GOAT cheese, because if it weren't for him I would NEVER have tried such a thing, and now every potato is graced with it's presence. Wine (in the duff glass) and some of the "good shit". I hope he is smiling down on my effort...s because I cant cook for shit, but I know he'd be proud.

What happened to him is not fair, but I do think about him often and my memories are ALWAYS happy ones. You would not be who you are today without his support and encouragement. I probably wouldn't be who I am either. I wish we could have all learned more from him because I know he wasn't done giving. but this is still a BIRTHday and he can still be celebrated. 
 -Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment