Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dinner with Amber & Friends

Salad with romaine, avocado, baby peppers, mango, cucumber, tomato, onions, and homemade balsamic dressing


The smelliest blue cheese for the salad

grapes

Olives stuffed with blue cheese, garlic, pits  and almonds

Rosemary Olive Oil bread and french baguette

Brie, Gouda, and roasted garlic

Roast Chicken seasoned with about a head of garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil

Don't worry there was also three bottles of red wine. I gathered together Kayla, Kel, Leigh, Duffy and Sarge to share the pictured meal with. We drank, ate, and laughed in your honor. It has been a long journey since you left us and your time here was much too short, but when I think of you I will always smile and think of the best memories that we shared, because that is what you would have wanted. I love and miss you more than anything Dad and I know that you are watching over all of us. Happy Birthday Dad :) xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment